Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
How to Make a Great Landing Page
If you have a website, landing pages are vital to engaging your websites visitors and getting them to take action. In fact, landing pages are all about action. The sole purpose of a landing page is getting someone to do something.
So, whether you want people to purchase an item, make a donation, download your e-book or sign up for your mailing list, you’ll definitely benefit from a properly crafted landing page.
Kissmetrics brilliantly breaks down some of the features of a perfect landing page:
Clear and Concise Headlines - Your landing page headlines should compel visitors to take a closer look. Keep them short and sweet.
Good Grammar - Make sure you check and re-check for spelling errors and sloppy grammar.
Strong Calls-to-Action - When visitors read your headline, they should know exactly what to do next. Create a call-to-action button that stands out on the page.
Images and Videos - Videos of user testimonials, product images and other multimedia can give your visitors an extra push.
Everything Above the Fold – The most important parts of your landing page should all fit neatly in the space a visitor sees without having to scroll.
Want more tips? Check out Kissmetrics’ blog at blog.kissmetrics.com.