Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
All About Twitter Promoted Posts
Branded content on social media is key for driving engagement, building brand loyalty and increasing website traffic. Promoted Posts are used for company announcements, sales, deals, or other “specialty” events where you need to get the word out on social media. But, what makes a Promoted Post engaging? Take a look at these three tips to Twitter Promoted Posts:
Be concise—Messaging and copy is utterly important with any type of advertising, but try this challenge: say everything you need to say in 10 characters. It’s shown that Promoted Tweets with 10-49 characters do better than 50-100 characters.
Share Photos—By now, using images on social media is considered as common sense, but get this: Promoted Tweets that include a photo have a 306% higher engagement rate. So, with that, why wouldn’t you use an image with your Promoted Tweet?
Include @mentions—Promoted Tweets that reach out to specific Twitter users with @Mentions have a 51% higher engagement rate. So shout out to a fellow brand, Tweeter or yourself.