Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Tips for Facebook Promoted Posts
Social media in itself is a huge monster in the marketing world. You always have to ask yourself: how much time do I devote to social media marketing? What do I say on social media? How do I interact with fans? Once you have a handle on Facebook for your business, try your hand at promoted posts. Promoted posts are recent posts on your business’s Facebook page that you may “boost” with a paid amount. It may be the advertising your company needs. Here’s what Facebook promoted posts bring to the table:
Promote Facebook offers—Giveaways are incredibly popular on Facebook. Use promoted posts as an opportunity to increase engagement and by promoting discounts, giveaways and other free items.
Stay away from sales—Choose the right message to promote to your fans. Are they fun? Serious? Either way, stay away from sales pitches. They are less likely to be clicked on for any company. Choose a light-hearted message to promote.
Set the right goal—Promoted posts may help drive traffic to your website or increase sales on a particular product, but more often than not, Facebook promoted posts are best for increasing engagement. It allows you to reconnect with fans who haven’t visited your page and kept up with company news.