Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Why Personal Branding is Important
In today’s competitive job market, personal branding is becoming more necessary than ever to stand out from the crowd. In order to brand yourself, you need to go through a discovery process, designing process and publish it. Makeover your website, resume, social media and anything else that is your public domain. Not only does personal branding help with interviews, but it also helps with these three things:
Clarifies goals—The process of personal branding helps clarifies your own life and career goals. This becomes clearly conveyed on your website and in every bit of your branding. Personal branding can be a healthy exercise if you feel stuck in a job.
Appeals job offers—Since personal branding clarifies goals, personality and many other factors, you’re more likely to have multiple job offers. Companies seek out confident, concise and driven people. Personal branding will accomplish that and more!
Increases self-awareness—Even if you’re happy with your current position, personal branding can help you personally with an increase in self-awareness. If you find yourself “soul searching,” go through the process of personal branding. Although it evolves, it also helps define yourself.