Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Tips for Writing
Being a good writer is a rare talent, but the most versatile skill in today’s job market. If you have good writing skills, you can work in most any industry. Every business needs to market itself with articles, advertisements and good copy. Look out mom and dad, that English major may actually come in handy. But just in case you didn’t study English in college, here are the three best writing tips:
Word economy—A good writer uses as few words as possible. When we write, we have a tendency to be redundant or use unnecessary words. Have a second pair of eyes look over your writing before you publish it. Make sure they eliminate any redundancy.
Validate your claims—It is incredibly important to backup your claims to the customer. When saying, “we’re the best in the industry” validate it with statistics or testimonials. Why is your business “the number one place to shop?” Always substantiate your claims.
Use active voice—We have been taught to use the passive voice and, therefore, seem insecure about our writing. When speaking to your customers, be confident and write in active voice. For example, active voice is: “the dog bit the postman,” and passive voice is: “the postman was bitten by the dog.”