Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
3 Skills a Social Media Strategist Should Have
Every company needs a dedicated social media strategist to promote their products and interact with their customers online. It is essential, in today’s growing tech culture and online community, to have an active participant on behalf of the company. A social media strategist must wear a lot of hats, but here are just a few:
Quick adapter— One of the most essential skills as a social media strategist is to be a quick adapter to technology and new social media platforms. You need to be able to dedicate extra time to research them, determine if they’re useful for your company or brand and understand all the features and benefits.
Good with numbers— Many people go into advertising because they don’t like math, but half the job of a social media strategist is to measure interactions, analyze trends and quantify growth on social media. A social media strategist needs to understand basic math and how to use social media measurement software.
Multi-tasker— While you’re brainstorming and scheduling new content, a social media strategist needs to be aware of the current trends and anyone who is interacting with the brand. Always keep notifications on so you don’t miss a beat.