Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
How to Increase Your Charisma
One of the hardest and yet unique skills is attaining charisma. Some people are just born with it, and some come by it through practice. In the professional world, charisma is necessary in networking situations, talking in front of large groups and pitching business ideas. Here are three quick tips to increase your charisma:
Practice—There’s no shame in practicing charisma in the mirror. Recite your elevator speech, jokes, handshake and other things in your charismatic arsenal. Practicing helps you feel comfortable, so when the time comes your charisma shines.
Be present—The most important takeaway in attaining charisma is to always be present. It’s rude to interrupt and not listen. Especially in networking situations, make sure to always listen, ask great questions, and be present in the moment.
Be genuine—In the same vein as being present, it’s equally important to be genuine. Don’t say something flattering if it isn’t true. Saying something nice for the sake of flattery will come across as phony. Being genuine will boost your charisma.