Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Polishing Your Resume
Are you a new college graduate or just looking to change up your career? Then it must be time to dust off that resume and polish it up. You resume is your first impression and the first way to get your foot in the door at a company you’ll love. Job seekers must be unique to stand out from the crowd. Here are a few quick tips to make your resume the best:
Tailor it—When applying for a new position, look at the job description and then, carefully, tailor your resume to that job. Look for similar keywords to use and skills you should highlight. Be careful to not lie on your resume; honesty is the best policy.
Digitalize it—Let’s face it, most jobs require the applicant to have an online presence. Take it a step further and create a website highlighting your best work and your quirky personality. You’ll stand out from other applicants with a showcasing website.
Proofread it—The biggest takeaway is to always proofread your application, your resume and your website before sending it to a company. If there’s a major grammar or spelling mistake, you probably won’t be called for an interview. Take your time and reread everything.