Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Stand Up for Creativity
If you haven’t heard by now, then I’m sorry to break the news to you—sitting is the new smoking. On average, we sit 9.5 hours a day compared to 7 hours sleeping. We sit more than we sleep! Not only is sitting increasing our risk of obesity, diabetes and a heart attack, but it also decreases our cognitive function. If you really want to be productive at work, then stand up and get moving. Here are some key points to remember when you feel groggy at work:
Don’t be nervous—Nerve cells benefit from body movement. That means neurons fire faster when you’re moving, rather than sitting. Need inspiration for that tagline you’ve been trying to come up with? Get moving.
Get it flowing—When you’re sitting, oxygen in your body becomes stagnant. Get up and move your body to increase the flow of oxygen to the brain. This helps you feel less tired and clears the fogginess of your thinking. Most likely, you’ll be more creative with a more active lifestyle.
What you can do—Set an alarm or remind yourself to stand up and start moving. Take a brisk walk around the office, do some jumping jacks, or whatever exercise you may prefer. If possible, work at a standing desk. Your creativity and health will improve instantly!