Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Networking Secrets: More Than Gathering Business Cards
Believe it or not, but gathering business cards is not the goal of networking; it’s building relationships. Networking is an essential skill in building business, but starting conversations with strangers is no small feat. Walk into a networking event with confidence and work the room effectively with these three secrets:
Practice a your handshake—A good handshake is essential in networking. As stated by Kathy Magliato, a world-famous heart surgeon, “You can tell the character of a person by their handshake.” Practice your handshake to master it. A handshake needs to be firm and confident.
Confidently state your name—Similar to your handshake, the way you state your name in a networking event can make or break a new acquaintance. Make sure your voice is strong and clear and state your full name, “Chloe Smith,” not just “Chloe.” Stating a full name exudes confidence and pride.
Be genuine—Last, but definitely not least, be empathetic, genuine and listen to what other people are saying. Remember, the goal is not getting a business card—it’s being remembered and building a relationship. You need to care and respond to other networkers’ thoughts.