Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Why You Should Start A Podcast
If you need new, fresh marketing initiatives, then evolve your advertising to include a podcast. A podcast is a radio or video show that is streamed online or downloaded. Podcasts are most often listened to on portable media players. This medium is on the forefront of gaining better understanding of your audience and, therefore, more leads.The podcast, theoutdoorsation.co.uk showed a boost of 20% in sales of products mentioned in his podcast. This week, we’re giving you three ways a podcast will help your business, and next week we’ll outline exactly how to set up a podcast:
Be seen as an expert—With 2015 being the year of content marketing, businesses want to deliver any content while being perceived as an expert. Podcasts allow you to do just that—advertise your best knowledge. What are you passionate about? What do you consider yourself an expert on? Ponder those questions and then start a podcast on a particular topic.
Focused audience—Podcasts can cover any topic. You can be as broad as “Marketing 101” or as narrow as “Social Media Marketing for Print Shops.” But, this ability to create narrowly-focused shows automatically attracts other businesses as leads. Podcasts have a more loyal audience, because it’s seen less as advertising and more as building a client relationship through free deliverable content.
Costs little money—The beauty about using a podcast as advertising, is that it costs almost no money. All you need is your time, your knowledge and a computer. If your podcasts gain a large audience, then you may be investing in books and other resources to create more content. Otherwise, podcasts are a no-brainer.