Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
How To Finally Finish To-Do Lists
Although to-do lists are essential to getting tasks done, they’re often burdensome and create even more stress. Stop dreading lists each morning and start tackling them. Here are three rules to help you stop procrastinating and start completing your to-do lists: Write them down, break them down and plan them out.
Write them down—If you’ve been using an app or online note taker to make to-do lists, and it works for you, then continue to use it. But, oftentimes using an app or online note taker leads to online distraction. Write down your list on an agenda, calendar or piece of paper for success.
Categorize the lists—Break down your to-do lists to create manageable lists. Categorize by things that need to be done that day, by client or by errand runs. Remind yourself that it’s okay to not cross everything off your list in one day.
Plan out completion—You don’t need to get your to-do list finished by end of the day. Make your list weekly and add to it, if you must, every morning. Prioritize the items on the list and then write down their completion date on a calendar. On Monday, you’ll respond to all your emails. Wednesday, you’ll complete a follow up call. Prioritize and add a completion date.