Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Show Some Love To Your Employees
You don’t have to send chocolate or flowers to your employees to let them know you appreciate them. In fact, that would be weird. Instead, focus on what’s really important to them. If you don’t know, ask. Be friendly with them and understand that while they respect you, they also want you to be approachable. Show them your fun side this Valentine’s Day and show them some love with these three easy tips:
Be active on social media—If you block access to social media, unblock it. Show your employees that you trust them to be productive on company time. Chances are, they’ll be even more productive. If you’re on social media, friend or follow all your employees. Not to “stalk” them, but to be friendly. Comment on their statuses and photos. Show them you care.
Allow personal cell phones—In this day and age, it’s impossible to not allow personal cell phones. Some companies give their employees a cell phone specifically for work. Especially for parents and dependents, it’s important to be reachable during the day in case of emergencies. If you don’t allow personal cell phones already, consider the pros.
Curate company playlists—Take a look around your office. Are most of your employees wearing headphones? They’re listening to online radio to tune out distractions and be productive. Capitalize on this productivity by asking one employee every week to create a music playlist on Spotify or Pandora and to share it with the company. It doesn’t necessarily have to be “family friendly.” All those Disney songs will become monotonous. Communicate clearly that it is not required to listen to it, just for fun.