Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
How to Be a Better Manager
They say a good player is made by a good coach. The same is true of business: a good manager can build a better team. It can be daunting, but if you adopt a couple specific management techniques, the result will be better for you, your team and your company. When it comes to operational effectiveness, it is the daily habits that make the most long-lasting impacts. Here are a couple quick tips for managerial effectiveness:
Listen carefully—Pay attention every day to your employees’ lives. When you’re invested in their life, you become a trusted leader and you’re able to make better decisions. If you know that one of your employees is going through a divorce, perhaps ask another employee to help with their workload. This will minimize stress and your employee will recognize your thoughtfulness.
Be a mentor—Look for learning opportunities for employees. A mentorship can benefit you and your mentee. Make sure you verbalize that you’d like to have lunch with your employees or invite them to a business-related seminar. Is there an intern that joined the company? See if they’re interested in talking about their professional future.
Expect excellence—Keep the fine line between being a friend and a manager by expecting quality work. Set high but attainable standards that each employee can strive to achieve. Be authoritative in your expectations. But, always be available to help your employees learn how to achieve those expectations.