Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
4 Tips about Marketing to Generation Z
Now that you’ve nailed down your marketing strategy to millennials, brands and companies need to turn attention towards the rising demographic, Generation Z. Gen Z are teenagers 19 and younger. They’ve grown up in a fully digital world with full access to the Internet. This group is comprised of digital natives, but it is important to note that they are not naive. They respond well to genuine brands. It’s increasingly imperative to revise your marketing strategy to Gen Z since it is reported that they contribute approximately $44 billion to the U.S. economy. Here are four ways to tailor your marketing to Gen Z:
Don’t use Facebook—Although millennials and Generation Z have a lot in common, there are some disparities. Generation Z is even more fluent in social media and the online reality. This means they prefer different social media channels. Generation Z tends to favor Whisper, Snapchat and Secret, not Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Treat them like entrepreneurs—Generation Z is more likely than any other generation to convert their hobbies into full-time jobs. A large sum of this group have documented dreams of being entrepreneurs. Since they’re native to social media, they use it for research on their hobbies, jobs and dreams. They know what it takes to be successful.
Take advantage of video—With the increasing use of social media, the attention span of consumers has shortened. It is important to focus marketing directives on visuals, not text. For example, infographics would be a great way to show a lot of data. But videos are the best way to grab the consumer’s attention. Gen Z also watches twice as many videos on mobile devices as any other generation.
Humor is number one—This demographic responds extremely well to an appealing sense of humor. Infuse humor into your brand personality and create videos that are funny to Gen Z. But, be careful not to try to be Gen Z with acronyms like YOLO or LOL; they’ll know it’s ingenuine. Instead, play off current pop culture for humor. Miley Cyrus and cat videos are sure to catch Gen Z’s attention.