Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Budget-Friendly Image Editors for Small Businesses
As a small business owner, you may not be able to invest in Photoshop or any of the Adobe Creative Suite as a marketing tool; especially, if you’re just getting started. Business funding is spread thin, but the quality of your marketing images don’t have to suffer. With these four image editors, you can experience everything you would use with Photoshop, but for free. That’s right—all these image editors require no fee and allows for extensive editing control. Create all your marketing materials without sacrificing quality. Here are the top four free image editors:
Pixlr—Have complete style control over your images with Pixlr. You’ll have precise control to add effects like crosshatch or play around with overlays, stickers and borders. Try a double exposure or apply a gradient to blend images. It is available online and offline.
PicMonkey—This image editor is an easy-to-access application that works directly in your internet browser. Create an image with a blank space or transform images with filters and effects. Being directly in your browser, there are available PicMonkey editors for Facebook and Google Chrome.
Fotor—For a professional level of features with a clean user-interface, check out Fotor. Efficiently edit photos for your business with built-in effects like Lomo, blur and color splash. Fotor also includes easy-to-use retouching tools for skin smoothing and blemish removal.
Photoshop Express—This application is equipped with creative enhancements and Photoshop-esque effects. It includes easy-to-use functions with the ability to create more dimension in an image.