Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
5 New Year’s Resolutions for Businesses
We usually think of personal goals for new years resolutions, but resolutions can also apply to businesses. The New Year is a great way to reflect on your company’s strengths and weaknesses. How can you improve? Whether it is more vacation time or revamping your company’s social media strategy, there’s always something that can be done. Here’s a checklist of resolutions that may apply to your company:
Be SEO-savvy—Become more knowledgeable with search engine optimization strategies. Does your company have an SEO strategy? Learn more about the process behind SEO to keep up-to-date.
Revamp your social media—Ask yourself: what is your company’s presence on social media? Which platforms do you need to be on? Make an effort to drive more traffic from social media to your company website and create more engagement.
Take time off—Vacation time is essential to staying fresh and creatively problem solve. Let your brain take a break by treating yourself to time off. Extend the gesture to your employees. Create a resolution to increase vacation time.
Update your technology—Whether it is updating computer monitors or buying more comfortable office chairs, assess where your company is lacking in resources. What do your employees need to get their jobs done?
Add a feature to products—Benefit your customers by making a resolution to add a new feature to your product this year. Make it a goal to enhance your customers’ experience with your products and services.