Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
How to Give Back as a Company
Today, business is about more than the bottom line, it’s about showing gratitude to supporters, clients, employees and the community. Companies recruit more passionate employees and more clients when they show a philanthropic effort. Businesses are benefiting through giving.
People support companies who show that they care about their community. Not only will you be helping causes, you'll be spreading the word about your company. It’s a new twist—marketing through goodwill. With only three days until Christmas, there's still time to give hours and effort as a company this holiday season to thank your community. Here are a few ideas:
Donate your product—Provide a portion of your product at no cost to nonprofit organizations and causes that may benefit. Many organizations have a small budget and resources to make a difference are scarce. Help out a local charity by giving your product to them.
Donate your money—Donate funds to a nonprofit organization that your company can be really passionate about. Create a relationship with the local organization and help them out during the holiday season.
Donate your time—As a collective, your company can be a force for good. Together with your employees, volunteer, with paid time off, at a community charity. Whether it’s assisting with a science fair or serving food to the homeless, give back by donating company time.