Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
5 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read
Throughout all careers, entrepreneurs face harsh challenges and tough lessons when launching businesses. It’s important to draw advice from mentors and industry thought leaders to guide you through difficult times or predict the next challenge. While taking some time off during the holiday season, catch up on your reading with these five insightful books:
"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill—Written in 1937, the author spent 20 years researching and interviewing 40 millionaires to find key advice on becoming successful. The lessons are still applicable today.
"Traction" by Gino Wickman—Readers will be enlightened of six components of running a business and of the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) which is a realistic method for achieving business growth and success.
"Choose Yourself" by James Altucher—Readers will feel understood and energized with this inspiring book. The author describes his past failures and how to avoid similar mistakes by being honest with yourself and being authentic in your passions.
"Thinking, Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman—The author, a psychologist and Nobel Prize winner in economics, explains the two thinking processes: the emotional and the logical. He helps readers understand these processes and reason through decisions more clearly.
"How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie—The author drew lessons from his successful business background to provide specific techniques for working with people. Written more than 80 years ago, the key points still lend to modern-day people skills.