Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
4 Small Business Saturday Ideas
As a brick and mortar local business, getting customers into the store might seem hard. How can you entice them to come to your shop instead of a nationally recognized big box store? Band together with other local shops and create a Small Business Saturday campaign. 93 percent of Americans believe it’s important to support small businesses. Take full advantage of nationally-known Small Business Saturday with these four marketing tips:
Get Social—Your target audience is on social media and looks for deals there. If you’re not on Facebook, create a brand page and ask people to like it. Advertise coupons, sales, deals, giveaways and more on social media. This will help your audience recognize your brand name.
Shop Small soiree—Small Business Saturday can be treated as an event. Have a little party for your business and celebrate shopping local. Whether it’s cupcakes and lemonade during the day, or chocolate truffles and wine at night, invite people to the store and offer snacks. People will be more likely to visit your store.
Giveaways—Persuade people to come to your store by doing a giveaway. Set up a fish bowl or any glass jar at the cash register. If they buy an item, then they’re eligible to register in a giveaway. Make sure to ask for their name, phone number and email address so you can contact the winner.
Shop Small passport—Work with other local businesses and create a Shop Small Passport. Create a punch card that includes all the local boutiques you’re working with and make it a game. When shoppers visit the store, they’ll receive a punch on their card. If they visit all the stores, as seen on the punch card, then they receive a prize. It’s fun, easy and gets people to visit all the local stores.