Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
How To Find A Career Mentor
Having a career mentor can change your life for the better. A mentor is someone to confide in when you’re at a crossroad professionally and soak in their wisdom. But, finding a career mentor can be challenging. It's not always your supervisor, and you may not know how to seek a mentor. Imagine your future self and try to find someone whose successes align with your dreams. And, as always, conduct yourself in a professional manner. Here are three more tips to get you started on the journey to finding a career mentor:
Don’t ask a stranger—Odds are you admire a professional in your community that you don’t personally know. It’s completely normal. But don’t assume that you can ask someone to be your mentor when they don’t know you. It’s intrusive and unprofessional. Ask for an introduction from a mutual connection and take time building a relationship.
Be enjoyable—People want to help nice, friendly people who seem worthy of their time and effort. If you tend to be glass-half-empty, then revise that perspective in order to attract a mentor. Mentors want novices who are nice, friendly, upbeat, energetic and ambitious.
Network—The most important key to finding a mentor is to network. Ask for tours of companies, go to organized networking events and don’t shy away during prime opportunities. Always hand out your business card and express sincerity in learning about someone. This will help you receive referrals to good mentor matches.