Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Practice National Courtesy Month At Work
Brush up on your etiquette and business-to-business professionalism. September is National Courtesy Month, but it’s important to extend your appreciation throughout the year. Practicing courtesy and respect enhances your relationships with customers, other businesses and boosts workplace morale. Be aware of how people perceive your actions. Ask yourself: How would it feel to receive my communication? Here are a few tips on workplace manners:
Compliment your employees—Lift your workplace morale and increase retention rates by practicing respect and courtesy. A compliment can make someone’s day and encourage their motivation. “Good job” and “Great work” are simple, yet impactful, compliments.
Say Please and Thank you—Employees and coworkers are more likely to fulfill your request efficiently when they know you’re especially grateful. Extend this gratitude with please and thank you. Although it is easy, it is not done enough. Rephrase your requests so they don’t sound like orders. It’s easy to get caught up in this hurried world.
Be clear and considerate in communication—Be conscious and aware of how your words and actions are received. Communication is important in how people perceive you and treat you. Be aware if you never smile or always speak with little emotion. Remember to be kind and courteous in your daily interactions.
Customer service—Customer service is significant. Make sure your customers feel respected and valued by asking each employee to smile, listen and follow through. Make the customer feel welcomed and always follow up on requests and concerns, whether online or in person.