Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
How to Beat Writer’s Block and Start Creating Better Content Faster
By now you know that you need to be producing quality content on a regular basis for your marketing. But if seeing a blinking cursor in the top left corner of a blank page gives you a panic attack, writing frequently and well can seem like an unattainable goal. The good news is that you don’t have to be a professional writer to create great written content. Even if you feel like your skills are subpar, the right mindset can help you write better content faster. Use these tips to get past the mental blocks:
- Don’t force it. Some people thrive under pressure. Others do not. If you fall into the latter category, a quickly approaching deadline will only further hinder your creative thoughts. Give yourself some time to explore new ideas and find inspiration at unexpected moments. If you have a fantastic idea for an article that won’t be published until months from now, that’s great! Use those spontaneous bursts of creativity to your advantage and get a jump start on future content.
- Eliminate distractions. Whether you’re working in your cubicle or your kitchen, there are a million distractions that can get in the way of writing efficiently. Do your best to get rid of sights, sounds or anything else that will take your eyes off of the article you’re writing. Though diversions like social media seem like a good way to escape the discomfort of writer’s block, they’ll only prolong the process and drain your motivation.
- Keep writing time for writing. You can’t write content while responding to emails, taking calls from clients and working on that report that’s due tomorrow. When you’re writing, that should be the only thing that you’re doing. If you’re worried about falling behind on other tasks, set an alarm so you can write for 20 solid minutes and then take a 10 minute catch-up break.
- Just relax and let the words flow. It might sound like a hippie-esque mantra, but letting the words flow really is the best thing you can do for your writing. Tell yourself you can edit later, turn off spell check (nobody likes those squiggly red lines anyway) and just start typing. If you can get past feeling like your content needs to be perfect, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you can write a fantastic article.