Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Tips for Working from Home
Working from home certainly has its share of perks. Your schedule is more flexible, you don’t have to worry about a commute and you have total control over your work environment.
But for all of its benefits, working from home also comes with several challenges. Use these tips to stay happy, focused and on task when you’re away from the office.
- Set a schedule. While some flexibility is good, if you don’t set a schedule, you’ll never accomplish what you need to. It doesn’t have to be a strict 9:00-5:00 kind of thing, but some structure is absolutely necessary.
- Create a separate space. If you’re trying to work where you eat, sleep, watch Netflix or play with your kids, those distractions will be far too tempting. Designate a small area of your home to be your official workplace.
- Dress for success. Staying in pajamas all day is definitely nice, but it’s not doing your productivity any favors. Try to find a happy medium between sweatpants and a business suit so you can be comfortable while still maintaining a professional state-of-mind.
- Change up your location. Is a 2:00 pm nap calling your name? Don’t let a mid-afternoon slump derail you. Find a coffee shop with wifi and work there for the rest of the day. Being around other people will recreate a more office-like setting and give you the extra productivity boost you need.