Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Your Facebook Ads Are About To Get Creepier
Facebook already knows a lot about you. You look at a pair of shoes online one time and for the next 3 months, those shoes haunt your news feed. They constantly pop up in ad form, reminding you of that night when you decided you could pull off high-top sneakers.
If you find that common occurrence creepy, you haven’t seen anything yet. Facebook recently announced that it will start combining in-network data (what you do on a site like Facebook) with the things you do on other websites. Facebook explains it this way:
A new TV is one thing, but what happens when you buy a present for a baby shower? Will you suddenly be inundated with ads for birthing coaches and Diaper Genies?
The good news is that you’ll be able to opt out of these kinds of ads entirely. Because Facebook is adopting the industry-standard Digital Advertising Alliance behavioral advertising opt-out tool, you can simply go to: aboutads.info/choices and click to opt-out Facebook from your specific browser.
While Facebook’s new advertising tactics will be seen as smart customization by some and as a voyeuristic invasion of privacy by others, they certainly raise an interesting question. In a world where people want increasingly customized products, services and conversations with companies, how much is too much? When does it cross a line?
As you develop your marketing and work to target specific groups, keep in mind that while it’s good to know your audience, using every available detail about their lives to sell them something might not be the best approach.