Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Break Tradition and Claim Your Own Company Holiday
Overflowing mailboxes are a common sight this time of year. Family, friends and businesses all want to send their holiday wishes, leaving people flooded with stacks of cards and letters. Traditionally, companies send out their annual letters of gratitude during the year-end holidays, but they end up being just one tiny snowflake on the big pile of snow. Even if you try to host an event for customers, it’s unlikely that they’ll be able to fit you in their schedules among all the school programs and holiday parties.
We suggest that you break with tradition. Why thank your customers now when you could claim your very own company holiday? Stepping outside the bounds of this holiday season means you won’t have to compete for attention, and the unconventional approach will make your business memorable. Here are a few ideas for offbeat holiday celebrations.
What better holiday to express your undying love for your customers than Valentine’s Day? Woo them by sending a beautiful valentine card or a box of chocolates. If you really want to up the romance, include two ticket vouchers from your local movie theater.
St. Patrick’s Day
No Irish heritage required. Consider mailing out promotions on shamrock-shaped cards or hosting a social media contest for the best photo of a leprechaun lookalike. If you really want to go all out, move the party down to the local pub for your 21-and-older patrons. Irish musicians and traditional food will certainly make them feel lucky.
4th of July
Plan a star-spangled fireworks event for your customers. You can put together your own show if you have the location and the funds, or you can capitalize on a local fireworks display. Place blankets on the ground to reserve prime viewing spots for your guests and start the party early by offering tasty picnic food.
National Waffle Day
Because who doesn’t love waffles? Make August 24th special for your customers with a delicious breakfast treat. Host a catered event with a waffle bar (fruit, sprinkles, whipped cream, chocolate chips) or send out gift cards to a local waffle house. You can’t go wrong, because either way there will be waffles.