Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
A Risk Most Marketers Won’t Take: 4 Words that Double Success Rates
Nobody likes being told what to do. This principle dates back to a very early age. Tell a two-year-old toddler to go to timeout and they very kindly break your eardrums as they shout their favorite word “no!” Ask a kid to eat their peas and they slyly spread them around on the plate—encouraged by your lack of knowledge of mathematics—hoping you won’t notice the sum of peas hasn’t actually changed at all. Tell a teenager to clean their room and they silently curse you (while, of course, telling you no).
This leads us to a very important marketing principle. Reminding people that they have the freedom to say no makes them much more likely to be persuaded to say yes. Confused? Don’t worry, we were too at first.
This technique, known as “BYAF” (But You Are Free) is quite simple: after making a request, simply add (in so many words) “but you are free to choose.” Note, the exact language doesn’t matter, so long as the message is incorporated somehow.
So for instance, companies that employ this tactic have reported that allowing their sales people to say, “you’re free to come back later if you’re not ready to buy now,” they actually sell more.
In one study conducted at Western Illinois University, BYAF doubled the success rate in a data set of 42 studies involving 22,000 participants. It’s a risk most marketers aren’t willing to take, but in the long run shows higher success rates of sales.
It should be common sense. People don’t like being forced into anything (timeouts, eating peas, or cleaning), however, since this seems to be counterintuitive to a salesperson, it’s a technique that gathers dust.