Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Make Your List and Check It Twice: Plan Now For the Holiday Season
You might not be decking your halls yet, but when it comes to your marketing plans, those sugarplums better start dancing. The holiday season is just a few months away, and it’s time to start planning your marketing strategy (if you haven’t already).
Email marketing can be particularly effective during the busy holiday season when people are watching their inboxes for special sales and promotions, and can be easily integrated with a direct mail plan. Here’s where to start.
Update your mailing lists. Even if you’re using the best email marketing software, you still need a good list in order to get results and avoid being accused of spamming. Use this time now to collect and update your customers’ email and physical addresses.
Focus on one key message. One of the most common mistakes is planning a holiday campaign with too many messages. People have a short attention span when they’re busy. Plan now for the one main message you want to convey or the particular call to action you’d like to include. Create all your assets based on that message.
Give your emails a hook. Shoppers love to think they’re getting a bargain—tap into that desire by offering your customers a special deal. This can include free shipping, a bonus product or a coupon. Even the smallest incentive can go a long way in attracting more business.
Don’t think of email marketing as a last-minute channel to bolster sales. Make it an effective part of your holiday marketing plan, and most importantly, be sure you have updated lists so your message will end up in the right place.