Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Use Sponsorship to Market Your Business
Supporting a great cause or event is the perfect reason for your business to get into the world of sponsorship. With sponsorship you get to do good for your community and you also get your company’s name out to the public. It’s a win-win marketing situation. Here are some more marketing reasons for your business to consider sponsorship.
Outsmart Your Competitors
Let’s say your company has just finished sponsoring an event that raised money for a great cause near and dear to your heart. Now, enter a customer who has never used your services before. They’ve narrowed down the choices to your business—or the other guy’s.
Suddenly, your potential client recognizes your business’s name from the event that they attended. Their decision is instantly a no-brainer. So while you were out sponsoring a great event, you also gained a new following for your business.
Increase Your Company’s Visibility
It takes more than once for people to remember a name, a fact or a business. The more events your company sponsors, the more people you’ll reach and the more visible your name becomes.
If an event is done right, the organization will be promoting and thanking you at every mention of the event. Whether a t-shirt, billboard or radio commercial, your name is getting out to your community in a good way.
Sponsorship Leads to More Leads
You’re out and about at an event sponsored by your company. There will undoubtedly be people who ask about your company. That’s one way to get more leads. Then, those people who show interest in your business probably know even more people who have similar interests.
As an added plus, many sponsored events have media coverage. More coverage in the news is bound to lead to more leads for your business.