Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Ring, Ring. Mobile Marketing’s Calling and It’s Time to Pick Up
Hopefully you browse the web seated at your desk, so you won’t fall over from the shock of this week’s post. Smartphone users will soon outnumber those who don’t use them. In fact, maybe you’re not browsing the web at your desk as we expected. Maybe you’re on your feet, out and about with all the info you need in the palm of your hand. If you browse the web with your smartphone, you’re the reason we’re interested in mobile marketing.
Make new friends for your business with our kick-start guide to mobile marketing.
Begin with the basics. Both up-and-coming startups and well-established businesses need mobile sites. Customers have come to expect that you’re as tech savvy and flexible as they are. So, are you?
And even though social media is all the rage in marketing right now, know that a mobile presence is even more important. Get your priorities in order. Invest in a mobile site.
Protect your investment in a mobile site and ensure that it actually makes you money. Back it up. Support your new site with integrated print marketing that drives smartphone users to it in droves.
The beauty of smartphones is that customers can reach their favorite sites from anywhere, at anytime. And the beauty of print marketing is that your business can attract those customers from anywhere, at anytime. Create window posters with QR codes linking scanners to a PURL. Mail an announcement inviting prospects to visit your new mobile site.
Trust in print’s power to drum up online traffic.
Here’s the best part about your new mobile site. You know that direct mail piece we recommended? Don’t just send it to your usual list. Mobile websites will bring you a broader, more diverse audience.
Millennials, for example, are more likely than other age groups to search for local businesses on their smartphones. So make sure your printed pieces speak their language.
All in all, mobile marketing is worth every penny and every bit of effort. Invest in a smartphone-specific site and targeted printed pieces to attract a broader audience.