Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Must-Have Mobile Apps for Marketing Professionals
By now, we all know there’s an app for that. Mobile apps let you play games, track your workout or keep up with the news. And while mobile apps continue to generate fun for everyone and make life a little easier, they shouldn’t be overlooked for business use as a marketer. What once took hours to acquire or produce can now be found at your fingertips in a matter of seconds. So what are you waiting for? Here are the top must-have mobile apps for marketers. Don’t miss out on your chance to better reach clients and to get easy access to information on your latest marketing endeavor.
Social Media All In One App
With all the social media sites popping up, it’s hard to keep track of the posts you’ve made and which site you made them on. But with social media aggregator apps like HootSuite, you can manage all the sites in one place. The app gives you access to the popular Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and LinkedIn, among other options. Take control of the social media dashboard and jumpstart your social media marketing campaign. Start with the free mobile app to maximize your social media presence today.
Optimize Your Search Rankings Apps
With an SEO app, you can easily monitor your websites’ search engine ranking. Try the app called SEO Ranking by Leon Huang. The app costs $2.99, but you’ll be able to insert unlimited websites and unlimited keywords for your rankings. And with a five star rating and the title of a top 50 iPad business app, it’s proved its value. You’ll love the SEO data available right on your phone or tablet.
Apps for Analytics
Every marketer knows that one of the most important concepts to figure out is how your clients respond to marketing materials. After all, if you get a great response then you’re doing something right with your marketing. And with a mobile app called Analytics App by Inblosam LLC, you can have access to more reports and data from Google Analytics. The app costs $6.99, and it gives you access to 55 reports. If you don’t want to spend money on an analytics app, try the app Dashboard for Google Analytics. This app takes your current Google Analytics account and gives you KPIs on your smartphone.