Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Go Viral for Vast Results
From the well-respected brand that has been around for ages to the small business that is just taking off, branding is a vital part any business. Whatever stage of life your company is in, video is a tool that could be utilized to brand and market your company. If you’re not a video pro, don’t stress. These tips will help you use video to reach consumers you’ve never found before.
Find an Angle
Finding your angle applies to video in two ways. Don’t do video because all the cool kids are doing it. Find an angle you could use to achieve your marketing goal. Whether you’re creating a demo or doing a special promotion, the video needs to serve a purpose with a clear reason for the viewer to do something as a result of watching. Also, consider the tone of your video and correlate it with your company culture. If you’re a fun group, you could make a humorous video. But if you’re seen as a prestigious company with a longstanding traditional brand, you’ll want to portray that in the video. Once you’ve found your angle, it’s time to find your angles with the camera.
Lights, Camera, Action
If you’ve never done a video to market your business, do some background research. Find some other companies to see what types of videos they’ve been producing and determine what you like and dislike about them. You should always shoot for professionalism, but you don’t necessarily need professional equipment. Many companies shoot their own videos these days. You probably have a budding videographer on your staff. You might find that investing in an outside business to help can be a good investment.
You Can YouTube
After you’ve made your video, it’s time to let the world see all of the great things your company can do. YouTube is a great resource for businesses. You’ve probably been shown funny videos, looked up music videos or watched clips from your favorite movies. But YouTube is also a great resource to market your business. Once you have it posted to YouTube, you should post it on your website and link to it in social media. If you can make your video noticeably different, then you will get more views and your popularity will grow. So get out there, think outside the box and shoot a video that your business can market and take pride in.