Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Make Friends with Father Time
Managing your time is crucial to running a successful business. If you can’t handle the work you need to get done, how can customers possibly rely on you? Educate yourself with the following time management tips for a less stressful and more productive workday, every day.
Your to-do list should never be a mental one. Write down everything you need to accomplish to avoid forgetting something important or being overwhelmed. Cross projects off the list as you complete them. The sense of accomplishment you’ll feel for each time you draw that hard-earned line through a task will become addictive.
After you’ve created your to-do list, rearrange it. Put the most difficult and time-consuming tasks on the top of your list, and work from that order. Working in this way helps you manage your time because our efficiency is at its peak early in the day, before fatigue or burnout sets in. Start from the top to make sure that your highest priorities get necessary time and energy.
Feel the Pinch
Most people make friends with deadlines. Even if they’re procrastinators, somehow they manage to pull it together by the time a project is due. Shrinking your deadline—like giving yourself an hour instead of two to finish something—helps you work more diligently, more quickly.
Take It Easy (Kind of)
Many mistakenly think that if they can successfully multitask something simple, like walking while talking on the phone, they can do the same with more complicated work tasks. They can’t. Resist the urge to multitask even when your to-do list is long and menacing. Finish something before moving on to another.
Name the Monster
If you begin your day knowing exactly what needs to be done but don’t complete those projects by day’s end, you need to identify what’s holding you back. Maybe you tackle easy tasks first but spend too much time on them, or perhaps the steady stream of emails to your inbox distracts you from finishing that report. Figure out the problem so that you can change your behavior.
Mindfully managing your time will help your business tremendously. Coworkers will have to follow suit to keep up with you, and customers will appreciate your speedy service. Implementing these time management tools in your workday is good for business, period.