Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Show Your Customers That You Care
Hello October. Welcome the fresh, new month as an opportunity to get your company’s name out there. What better month to show your customers that you care about them and the community as a whole.
Create a Quality Promotion
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Many companies have found ways to team with breast cancer research organizations that create mutually beneficial promotions. Take a lesson from those cause marketing pros and work with a charity that you care about. Develop special promotions with a certain percentage of revenue benefitting your nonprofit organization. This shows that you care about your community while still thinking of your customers.
Hold a Fundraiser
Nonprofit organizations aren’t the only ones that can hold fundraisers. This month, consider putting on a fundraising event with your partner charity. Invite your customers, prospects and community to the event. This helps you connect to your community on a more personal level. A good community event will surely help you gain trust.
When planning, be creative. Partner with an organization that fits your culture and how your business operates. Just because you’re doing something to benefit others doesn’t mean your business shouldn’t benefit as well. But keep in mind that you need to put yourself second in a cause marketing promotion.