Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Get Your Marketing in Gear for 2012
Over this past year, you’ve read post after post and tweet after tweet about what you should be doing to better your marketing efforts. Well, 2012 is just around the corner (crazy, right?), and it’s time to actually take action on beefing up your marketing for the upcoming year. While planning your marketing for 2012, here are a few ideas to incorporate into your plan.
Quick Response Codes aren’t something new, but that doesn’t mean you’ve tried them yet. It’s time to realize that using QR codes isn’t about slapping one on a marketing piece and waiting to see what happens. You need to use them strategically to grow your business. Make sure you create a landing page on your website for each QR code you have so visitors that took the time to scan have a specific call to action and you can measure results.
Start a Blog
What better addition to your website is there than a blog? Okay, that was rhetorical—you don’t need to answer that. Having a blog on your website is a great way of building your brand and positioning yourself as an expert in what you do. Posting, even just once a week, shows that your website isn’t stagnant and that it’s constantly being updated. Plus search engines will find you for the specific area of expertise; and that means your potential customers will as well.
Send Out Newsletters
No matter what those bullies on the web are saying, print isn’t dead. Direct mail is still an effective way to attract customers. Sending out a newsletter is a great way to keep your company in the minds of your customers. Make it fun and educational, with content that your readers would appreciate. Heck, you can even include posts from that blog you just started. Remember to keep the newsletter short enough to read in just a few minutes so it doesn’t get thrown in the read later pile.
Think these marketing tactics through, try them out and watch your marketing, along with your business, grow. Get 2012 off to a great start by feeling great about your marketing. You should see some leads start to pour in—and that’s not a bad thing.