Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Give a Digital Smile That Shines
You’ve heard time and time again that your organization should be interacting on Facebook and Twitter, and even posting regularly on your blog. If you are, you’re heading in the right direction.
But what do you do when you receive a negative comment on one of these outlets?
It doesn’t do you any good to delete every negative comment you receive on your social media outlets. If you do, you’re not being transparent—and that can hurt you in the long run. Keep the posts, and be aware of what you can do next.
It might be a customer who’s having issues with a product or service you provide, or someone who hates the world and is bringing you down with them—but it’s important that you leave a comment in return.
You need to remember that customer service isn’t just for your team on the phones. With the rise of technology, and how much time people spend on the internet, providing good customer service online is key.
These commenters might be taking you down with them, but when you kill them with kindness—you’re the good guy. Having that digital smile on doesn’t necessarily mean you should admit you’re wrong in any circumstance, but being helpful addressing needs and possible mistakes will show that you’re reliable.
Don’t take social media for granted. It’s a great way to extend that amazing customer service you tout. When you get those negative comments on your pages, don’t back down. Be transparent, helpful and get a conversation going. Sometimes even your biggest fans will jump in and help you by making good comments against the negative feedback.