Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Making Sense of Google+
Just when you have it all figured out, they keep changing the rules of the game. You’ve spent countless hours learning what to do with Facebook and Twitter and along comes Google with their vision of a social media network. Enter Google+, where Google aims to correct the rigidness of online sharing tools and make the experience more like real life.
Navigating the Stream
Google+ centers around the Stream, which may look similar to your Facebook news feed. That’s where you’ll see the latest updates from your people. Then there’s four core elements: Circles, Hangouts, Huddle and Sparks.
If you have a Google account you’re ready to get started. If not set up an account and start searching for contacts. Then you can start creating circles. Circles allow you to organize people into groups so you can share information with specific groups of friends. You’d rather not everyone know about your crazy Friday night. With these circles you can start hangouts where you’ll be able to conduct video conference calls. Huddles give you the opportunity to text an entire circle at once. What a great way to plan that crazy Friday night.
Get Down to Business
You’re probably familiar with setting up pages in Facebook for your business. Google+ isn’t offering that feature to date, but that doesn’t mean your business can’t benefit. For instance, you can feed your Twitter account by using Sparks that allow you to search and share what you’re really in to. This is also where others will find you if you’re writing a blog about your area of expertise. Additionally, set up a circle of your remote employees or clients and start a hangout to have a meeting.
Google+ is showing great potential for business applications but Facebook and Twitter still reign supreme. Continue to strategize ways to use these social media tools in your marketing efforts and keep a keen eye on Google. There’s a good chance their latest project could take off and you’ll already be downstream.