Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Don’t Rest This Labor Day
Labor Day is all about recognizing people who work hard. It’s a day off for most people, but that doesn’t mean you should take time off from marketing your business. Labor Day is the perfect opportunity to let your customers know you appreciate them and their business with you. Here are some reasons to celebrate and show them you care.
Out With The Old, In With The New
While summer doesn’t officially end until late September, many observe summer’s end a few weeks earlier on Labor Day. Although most people do spring cleaning, why not do some tidy work with every season. You could call this your autumn cleaning event. Run specials and let customers know you’re marking down merchandise to make way for the new items of the season. You’ll want to choose marketing methods that stand out to your customers—from the right mailings to e-mail and promotional posters.
Join in the Festivities
Labor Day is infamous for the celebrations held around the country. In many towns, there are parades held in honor of the holiday. This year instead of being an observer, join in on the fun. You can get a banner made for your business and sponsor a float. Throw candy or personalized items with your logo or name on it to the crowd. You may end up reaching people with your marketing campaign that you’ve never been able to access before.
It’s in the Name
After all it is Labor Day. So show your customers that you work hard, even while they’re at play. Your business doesn’t have to be open on Labor Day to be dedicated, but you should still go the extra mile. Whether it’s the sale you’re advertising for the holiday or the free giveaway in stores with a purchase, just make sure customers know you are giving 100 percent.