Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
It’s Time to Come Out of Hiding and Get Your Website Found With SEO
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can be challenging for those that don’t understand the ever-changing rules of the game. However, whether you understand SEO or not doesn’t take away from how important it can be for your business. While there’s a lot to know, here are a few basics you should know to get started with SEO.
Images are essential for an interesting website, but search engines only know the image by what it’s labeled. So the key is to name your photos appropriately when you load them to the site. For instance, if you place your logo on the site and the filename is logo.jpg it isn’t helping your SEO at all. Change it to CompanyName-logo.jpg and the search engine will find your logo when someone searches your name. Go through your site and change image names to keywords that describe your photos and your business.
Page titles are one of the most important items you can focus on when building your SEO. The title of each page gives you the opportunity to tell search engines what content is on each page. The title should reflect keywords that you want people to know you for and that the content on the page reflects the page title. Consider using geographical references because many users search local, such as Atlanta Printing Companies.
It is important that you know the keywords that people are searching for that will lead them to your business. Once you know what those words are you want to include them in the first 100 words on each page. The first 100 words are the most important so choose your words wisely.
In the end, keep in mind that your ultimate audience of your website is humans, not search engines. So once those humans find your site through a search, make it easy for them to do business with you.