Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Tips for Productivity from Leaders
If it seems like more and more is added to your plate and you struggle to get everything done, you may be struggling from productivity paralysis. Don’t worry; some of the world’s top leaders face a similar problem. Inc. Magazine recently asked them how they stayed productive. Here are some of their secrets.
Larry Page: Cofounder and CEO of Google
Page found himself in too many meetings that he had no desire to be in. His solution: dump his assistant. He said that it was easy to ask his assistant to set up a meeting, but people find it harder to ask him directly, hence fewer meetings.
Richard Branson: CEO Virgin Group
When asked how he became more productive, Branson had a simple answer: work out. He said working out gave him four additional hours of productivity a day.
Stephen King: Author
While he may not be one of your typical business people, he has sold over 350 million books. He strives for consistency by trying to write at least 1,000 words a day.
Gary E. McCullough: CEO Career Education Corp.
Former United States Army captain, McCullough gives people half the time they ask for. You want an hour of his time and you will get 30 minutes. He says it forces people to be more clear and concise.
To read the article visit http://www.inc.com/ss/10-leaders-and-the-surprising-ways-they-stay-productive#7.