Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Wow Your Audience With Your Next Presentation
We’ve all had to endure sitting through a presentation at some point in our lives. Some of us have even had the privilege to deliver them. Since public speaking is a fate worse than death for most people, chances are you’ve seen your share of ho-hum presentations. The next time you step up to the mic, try these presentation tips to wow your audience.
The Rule of 10/20/30
Guy Kawasaki, former chief evangelist of Apple and co-founder of Alltop.com, follows a 10/20/30 rule. He uses a maximum of 10 slides for 20 minutes of content and a minimum 30 point font. PowerPoint is about making a point, not giving the audience your presentation notes. Keep your slides clean, and then if you miss a point, your audience will be none the wiser.
Become a Story Teller
Instead of just spewing out the facts about your subject, why not tell a story? Inspire your audience by making your presentation about people. It will help them to relate to your topic. Make it personal by giving them insights into what makes you tick.
Practice Makes Perfect
Few people can just get up to give their presentation cold and nail it. If you don’t practice your presentation, you’re certain to fumble. This is the easiest way to lose the interest of your audience. But watch that you don’t turn into a robot, regurgitating your presentation from memory.