Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Remember Memorial Day Calls for Marketing Opportunities
Memorial Day is just a few days away, marking the unofficial start of summer. Many of you will spend the much-needed, long weekend over the grill, at the beach or at your favorite outdoor retreat. Some will be remembering loved ones and those that served to give us the freedoms we have today. However, Memorial Day can also be a reminder to find unique ways to market your business. Here are a few ways to utilize holidays in your marketing plan.
Everyone likes a deal.
Two things come to mind to observe a holiday: spending time with family around a table filled with food and great sales at your favorite retail outlets. Choose a holiday and send a direct mail piece highlighting a special to drive more traffic to your business during your slow times.
Just say thank you.
Thank you is such an easy thing to say yet it is not said enough. Your customers appreciate knowing they’re appreciated. There are a number of ways to say thank you such as a handwritten note, a postcard or even a small gift. It doesn’t even have to be a holiday to appreciate your customers, but Thanksgiving is a great time to remind them they’re important.
Add some spice to your website.
If you visit Google often, you have probably noticed that the logo changes to mark special occasions. You can add some holiday flare to your website to put people in a festive mood.
Claim a holiday and make it yours.
If there’s a day on the calendar, chances are there’s a wacky observance. More than likely you can find one or two to tie in with your business objectives. Many of these holidays are fun and can offer great ideas for marketing promotions to keep your customers engaged in your business.