Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Humor in Advertising
Most of us like a good laugh. We want to be entertained. While there are several approaches to create advertising, humor often gets people talking. Think about the Super Bowl commercials that have become an anticipated attraction beyond the game itself. Adding humor to your marketing can increase brand awareness. Here are a few ways you can leave your customers laughing.
Get a sense of humor
When you use humor in advertising, you’re typically creating brand awareness and buzz for your business. So you need to understand your brand essence. This is the heart and soul of your brand. It’s what makes you think of Disney as “family fun entertainment,” or Hallmark as “caring shared.” Your advertising efforts—and your humor—should reflect the emotional connection you want your customers to have with your business.
Ruffle some feathers
You’ve figured out your personality, now you need to know your audience. Comedy is a risky business. There’s a fine line between humorous and offensive. But you can’t play it safe if you want the buzz. Understanding your audience will help you determine how close to the line you can go. Humor in advertising usually provokes attention so expect the phone to ring. If you’ve done your job, the majority of calls will be for more sales.
Make me laugh
Ask any comedian. Comedy is no easy business. You can leave them laughing or completely tank. You may want to turn to a professional copywriter to help you set the right tone for your business. Consider testing your marketing with some of your current customers before sending it out into the world.
Humor in advertising can be employed in any medium, whether it is direct mail or radio. Social media is a great platform to test out your humor. Most people visit social media sites to be entertained so get out there and knock ‘em dead.