Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
It Can Be Taxing Keeping Up With Facebook
Seems like just when you understand how to use Facebook to market your business, they change something. Here are some helpful tips to keep up with recent changes on Facebook.
If you’ve been to your Facebook Page for your business within the last month, you’ve probably noticed the changes to the layout. The most obvious are the five photos across the top of your page. If you don’t have interesting photos showing, you’ll want to load some now. It’s the first impression visitors have of your company. Also, check to make sure all of the tabs that were across the top of your page are in working order, now down the side of the page.
There’s a new way to share on your Facebook Page through asking questions of those that like your page. What a great way to get valuable information about your customers. Consider asking a question a week. Make sure it’s engaging so people will want to participate.
Deals is the latest addition to Facebook Places, which allows customers to share that they visited your business. Now you can reward those loyal customers with deals to help boost in-store traffic and build customer loyalty. You’re probably used to the loyalty punch card concept for frequent customers. Now you can run a similar program through Facebook, and all of your customers’ friends will know they stopped by and got a deal. Make sure you’ve claimed your place and linked it to your page so you don’t confuse your customers.
Don’t forget to remind customers of your Facebook presence through all of your printed marketing materials.