Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Let’s Toast to National Networking Week
March Madness comes to an end tonight, and while it’s been acceptable to be a couch potato in front of the tube watching basketball for the past month, it’s time to get back out there and put on your networking hat. Networking is a great way to build your personal brand and bring in more revenue to your business. What better time to get back out there than National Networking Week, which starts today.
Networking the traditional way
Get ready to juggle a plate of appetizers and a drink while exchanging handshakes; you’re off to a networking event. There are several formal networking events throughout the community where the sole purpose is to meet new people and find new business. Check with the Chamber of Commerce for a list of business networking opportunities. There are also professional business networking groups that you can be asked to join if there isn’t a member from your industry.
Networking the casual way
Some people may freeze at the thought of small talk with complete strangers in a traditional networking environment. Think about the hobbies you enjoy and get involved. Maybe it’s a golf league or a bowling team. Take a cooking class or act in a play. Volunteer for a nonprofit organization whose mission you support. There’s nothing like a group of people working toward a common goal that gives you a foundation for a business relationship.
Networking the online way
Maybe you want to stay in that La-Z-Boy a while longer. With social media today you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home to network. Set up a profile on LinkedIn and join groups of interest. Start answering questions posed in the groups and soon you’ll be an expert people will call on for your services. Depending on your business, Facebook may also prove fruitful to find contacts. Make sure you sell your services subtly.
As an added bonus, it’s National Beer Day on April 7. Often cocktails and networking go hand in hand, so you can celebrate the end of prohibition while honoring National Networking Week.