Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Go Beyond Celebrating Earth Hour With Green Business Practices
This Saturday, March 26 marks the fifth year of celebrating Earth Hour. At 8:30pm local time you are encouraged to turn off your lights for an hour. The goal of Earth Hour is to raise awareness against climate change. This year’s campaign aims to get you to think beyond the hour and encourage you to take actions to make the world a better place throughout the year. Here are some ideas to take your business beyond the hour.
When it’s time to print your marketing materials work with a printer that employs green printing practices. Look for printers that use recycled paper, vegetable-based inks and waterless printing.
If your company uses branded, advertising specialty items, choose products that show environmental stewardship. Reusable coffee mugs and water bottles reduce the amount of plastic and Styrofoam in our landfills.
This may sound obvious but recycle at your office. Just about everything from paper to computers can be recycled these days and many recycling services make it so you don’t even have to sort. Find a company and encourage your staff to participate.
While your efforts to go beyond the hour will be appreciated, don’t miss out on an opportunity to capitalize on your efforts. Several people search for businesses that take actions towards helping the environment.