Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
What a Small Business Can Learn from Steve Jobs and his 12 Rules of Success
The Apple iPad 2 launched this past week showing yet another innovation by Steve Jobs’ company. Jobs could be considered one of the most innovative businessmen on the planet. As a small business owner, you may find it impossible to attempt what Jobs and Apple have accomplished. But you can learn from Steve Jobs’ 12 Rules of Success to bring innovation to your business. Here are a few rules you can apply to your business.
Rule 2: Be different. Think different. “Better be a pirate than join the Navy.”
If you do what your competitors are doing, why would a potential customer choose you over the business down the street? Think of ways to differentiate your company from the competition and focus on that. Bring innovation to your industry by finding ways to enhance your products and services.
Rule 7: Strive to become a market leader.
Just because you do business locally doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t strive to be the best at what your company does. Let the competition look to you to emulate what you’re doing. Who knows, local success can mean expansion to affect an entire industry.
Rule 1: Learn from failures. and Rule 12: Learn continually.
Your company will surely make mistakes along the way, but what matters is what you learn from those mistakes. More importantly, never stop learning. You may think you know everything about your industry and how to run your business, but never become complacent. That’s when your competition will catch up and find ways to blow past you. Always search for ways to improve.