Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
College Brand Ambassadors Help Your Business Reach the Youth Market
Marketing to college students can prove to be extremely difficult. If your business could benefit from having 18-24 year olds as customers, you may be struggling to attract the youth market to the point of giving up. You’re not alone, but you can be a business that does something about it, and in turn control the college demographic in your market. Employing college brand ambassadors can be an effective marketing tool in reaching college students. Here are some ways college brand ambassadors can get you business.
College brand ambassadors are the target market.
When trying to reach a target market, why not get help from someone in that demographic? Talk to your college brand ambassador to come up with ideas on how you can effectively reach students. Often, marketing activities center around the ambassadors going out and interacting with students with your product in hand.
College brand ambassadors know everyone.
One of the most important things to look at when hiring a brand ambassador is their involvement on campus. The more groups and organizations they’re involved with, the more they’ll be in front of your target audience. The ambassadors can generate buzz just by talking about your products in these groups. Just make sure your brand ambassadors believe in your product or you’ll get nowhere.
College brand ambassadors are cost efficient.
Most college students are eager to get a job for the experience and will work for little pay. Additionally, most marketing ideas will either be viral, guerilla or social media based. These tactics are less expensive than more traditional marketing ideas, and will help you capitalize on a market that most businesses don’t know how to reach.