Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Give Your Customers Service They Love
Love is in the air. There’s just something about this time of year. Valentine’s Day, for most, is a day to show those close to you that you truly care. You may not think of it in the same way, but your business has a relationship with your customers. How often do you show them some love? Use Valentine’s Day as an opportunity to think about how you can give your customers the service they love every day of the year. Here are some great customer service tips.
Give them your attention
It doesn’t matter if you’re working with the customer for the first time or you’re in a long-term relationship. You need to give customers the attention they deserve. Make each customer feel as if they’re the most important customer you have, simply by making their needs a priority.
Keep your promises
If you tell a customer that their project will be done by a certain day and time, you better have it done or at least keep them abreast of any delays. Remember, talk is cheap. People want results. If you don’t deliver what you said you would, your customer will find someone who can.
Show some appreciation, please
Customers expect when you thank them at the point of sale. But have you considered remembering those customers one week or a few months after the sale? Talk about cultivating a relationship that can yield repeat business by simply sending a thank you note. Take a look at your customer list and contact some of those that haven’t done business in a while. Send them a note that you miss them and maybe give them an incentive to come back.