Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Building Your Business on Your Personal Brand
When people think of marketing they often think of a television commercial, a magazine ad or a billboard. While these are certainly great ways to market your company, there is another—and maybe even more important—way to promote your business. Building a personal brand is an easy and inexpensive way to get your business in front of people. Here are a few tips to build your personal brand.
Assess Your Assets
What are others saying about you? It’s not what you say, but what others are saying about you. That’s what influences your reputation. So you need to get to know yourself and how you want to portray yourself—and your business—in the community.
See and be Seen
Get out there and show off your personal brand. Go to the events and places where people that you want to influence gather. Make sure you have your 15-30 second elevator pitch of what you do and how the people you meet can benefit from your business. Remember to have several versions of your pitch so you can tailor the message to the person you’re meeting.
Your company probably has a Facebook and Twitter account but don’t forget to use your personal social media pages to talk about your expertise and your business. It’s probably more effective than your company page, because it’s a person talking to another person about topics that interest both parties.
Manage and Deliver
When you make a promise, deliver on it. That’s the most effective way to maintain your reputation and build your brand. Be true to who you are and continue to make investments in developing the person you want to be.